ANSI Accredited Professional Technical Evaluations; IBC Section 1703 Compliant
There are many terms used for technical evaluations. The leading generic statement made is: “You will need an ICC report.”
- This really means you need a report created by an ANSI ISO/IEC 17065 accredited product certification body, such as DrJ Engineering, who also uniquely provides professional engineering certification.
- ANSI’s accreditation of conformity assessment bodies (CABs) reduces multiple audits and removes barriers to trade in working towards the goal of “certified once – accepted everywhere.”
DrJ’s ISO/IEC 17065 accreditation covers a broad range of engineering and construction categories:
- ICS 93 CIVIL ENGINEERING
- 93.010 Civil engineering general (unique to DrJ)
- ICS 91 CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS AND BUILDING
- 91.040 Buildings (unique to DrJ)
- 91.060 Elements of buildings
- 91.080 Structures of buildings
- 91.100 Construction materials
DrJ is enthusiastic to work alongside innovative companies to bring new products and designs to the market professionally, reliably and cost effectively. Contact DrJ to learn more and get started.