ANSI Accredited Professional Technical Evaluations; IBC Section 1703 Compliant
- This really means you need a report created by an ANSI ISO/IEC 17065 accredited product certification body, such as DrJ Engineering.
- ANSI’s accreditation of conformity assessment bodies (CABs) reduce multiple audits and remove barriers to trade in working towards the goal of “certified once – accepted everywhere.”
- Closer to home, DrJ is accredited to provide product evaluation reports for the Canadian market which provides manufacturers a way to indicate to code officials, designers and specifiers that products comply with consensus standards referenced in the National Building Code of Canada.
- Manufacturers can go to jurisdictions in the U.S., Canada and ILAC countries and have their products readily approved by alternative product approval authorities.
- DrJ is unique, in that we provide professional engineering certification for all states and Canada.
- As one example of this dual certification approach, Florida licensed PEs are approved product evaluation entities which can provide state-wide approved product evaluations per Florida law.
DrJ’s ISO/IEC 17065 accreditation covers a broad range of engineering and construction categories:
- ICS 93 CIVIL ENGINEERING
- 93.010 Civil engineering general (unique to DrJ)
- ICS 91 CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS AND BUILDING
- 91.040 Buildings (unique to DrJ)
- 91.060 Elements of buildings
- 91.080 Structures of buildings
- 91.100 Construction materials
DrJ has created a professional certification approach that begins with its professional engineering roots and adds ANSI ISO/IEC 17065 conformity assessment and accreditation.
Our goal is to work alongside innovative companies to bring existing and new products, processes and services to the market professionally, reliably and cost effectively through our unique certification services. Contact DrJ to learn more and get started.